Monday, April 5, 2010

I believe----Or maybe I don’t






    That is the question of the day. How do you know when to believe someone? Do you believe and trust first until the person proves you wrong, or do you NOT trust or believe until they prove you should?

    Neither is right or wrong. You can get hurt either way. I believe that it depends on the situation and the person and people involved. Here is an example.

    Let’s say you have been dating someone for a while. You think everything is going fine. You go to movies, share dinners and feelings. You spend nights together on very special occasions, and he is there for you and your kids. He tells you that you are the only one and there is no one else. But, he cancels at the last minute, and has a hard time making concrete plans. It is always “Let’s play it by ear.” To me, that phrase means, “Sure, we can go out, but only if nothing better comes up.” You are feeling like you are on the back burner, but why? He says he is not seeing anyone and YOU BELIEVED HIM.

    Now you find out he has been lying all along to you. He has played you for a fool. You have fallen for some man’s stupid crap--------- AGAIN.

    So, now I am changing my ways. I will NOT trust until that man PROVES he is trustworthy. I have always put my full trust into a man at first and each and every time I have been burned. Not anymore. I am done walking around with blinders on when it comes to men. I think I deserve better! In fact, I KNOW I deserve better and I am glad that the bad rubbish is finally gone in my life.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Not all men are like that.

Beverly said...

Hmmm, based on my experience, they are all like that. I have not come across one that is not. Sorry---- :(

Anonymous said...

That is because you have not come across me yet.

Beverly said...

And who are you?

Anonymous said...

Harrah's and Joliet Jackhammers fan.

Beverly said...

Ahhh, hello there! :)