Tuesday, April 13, 2010




    I have learned a valuable lesson the past couple of days. There are a lot of mean spirited people in this world. Mainly in my little world. What I don’t understand is why? Why be mean to another person? What do you gain from that? Do people get some kind of sick pleasure hurting others?


    I myself try to be as kind as possible. I like to be nice to people and help out as much as I possibly can. I guess it’s just my nature. Everyone gets angry at some point in their life, but I try not to anymore. I try to look at the brighter side of things when something goes wrong. This makes me a stronger person and more able to get through the tough times.

    But……….if you cross me, you may want to watch your back. I can forgive you, but I will always remember what you did and you will pay for it eventually. Not directly from me of course, but there is this thing called “Karma.”

    I am a very firm believer in Karma. Hey, what comes around, goes around. If you want to be ignorant and mean to people, you just better be prepared for what happens next!

     It is time to change my “world.”

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Good things happen to good people.