Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kisses

Kisses



“Kisses” seems like a nice word. It also seems like a very nice thing to do with someone you like. The simple act of this word can make or break a relationship. To me, a kiss tells me whether or not a relationship will work. I am sure this may seem kind of silly or stupid to some of you, but I know there are a lot of you out there that know exactly what I mean.

If you cannot kiss, then you are out the door. I do not like sloppy kisses where you are drooling all over me. I especially do not like kisses where your tongue is darting in and out of mine like some kind of lizard. The last guy I dated kissed like that. It really was horrible. You would think that being the age he was he would have learned this by now. HA! Maybe that is why he is divorced and has been single for the last 10 years. Good bye to bad kissers! Kiss off!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

HAHA I completely agree!! If you can't kiss the spark can never light!!

Mr. SouthSide said...

I think the only way to settle this is for you to give me a try and then feel free to rate me.

The Keesing Bandit said...

I have always preferred a kees to a kiss anyway.

Now, kees me you fool!!!!