Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bill Collector

Bill collector calling
   Ahh, we all love to pick up the phone when these people call. I myself look at the caller ID and decide whether I am in the mood or not. You see, I have them calling all the time. It seems that divorce has left me with some unpaid bills, and unforeseen medical procedures for my son have left me with a hefty bill.

   I really can’t afford to pay them anything at this time. Putting food on my table for my family is my priority right now. I am sure they don’t understand that. If I have a bit to spare, I will talk to them and make arrangements.

   I have decided that when I am all caught up with things and am able to pay them more, I am going to call them. I am going to call them at lunch time, since they call me at dinner time. I am going to call them every three hours to tell them I am going to make a payment. I will call them many times a day to tell them this. Heck, they call ME many times a day to see when I am going to pay; I figure I would give them the same respect they give me. I have also decided that I am going to tell them up front that this call may be recorded or monitored for training purposes. If they ask who I am training, I will say my dog. End of story.

2 comments :

Mr. SouthSide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. SouthSide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.