Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary!

Photobucket

    I can’t believe it has been a year since I started my blog. For years I have maintained a journal of my feelings, thoughts, and events that went on in my life. I always felt a sense of relief after I expressed my feelings on “paper.” It helped me to move on during the difficult times in my life. Now, years later I am still finding the satisfaction that writing brings to me. Writing is much like a healing process for me. Once it is on paper the issues just don’t seem as bad as I thought they were.

    At the time I created this blog, my kids were at their dad’s house in North Carolina for Christmas and New Years. It was my first Christmas without the kids, my first Christmas after the divorce, and my first Christmas I spent alone. I thought I would never get through those few weeks. I thought I had a friend to help me through this tough time, but I was a bad judge of character on this one, as usual. I started to pull out my journal to write and as I was writing I was on the Internet at the same time. I came across Google’s Blog site and decided to create my own. So, here I am a year later. I have made some good friends, some great connections, and most of all I am still sane.

    Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!! May 2011 bring you happiness, good health, and everything you deserve!

    Make sure you check back soon as I will be launching my new web site. I will be posting a link on here announcing the grand opening in early Spring.

No comments :