Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Day in the life of being unemployed



Day Four:

    Boy, it sure has been a long week. It is only Thursday.  Money… it is always about money. I was struggling when I was working and this is just unbearable. I never thought I would wonder how I was going to pay for toilet paper. It is the little things we take for granted. Being unemployed gives you a different outlook on life. It really makes you appreciate the little things. I am thankful for my family and a close friend that has helped me so far. I truly think that without them I would be in a worse position than I am now. But I have realized that their help will not come every month.

    I am officially in the “scared” phase. I know it has only been a few day, but I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel just yet. I am still applying for jobs and networking with people. I have had a few job offers but the locations are very far, not far enough to move but too far to drive.

                 As my bank account dwindles, so does my faith.


No comments :